Friday, September 02, 2011
Sunday, June 20, 2010
- spent another 2 years with my lovely gf doing crazy things like eating ridiculously spicy ramen, and letting her drink too much on her birthdays
- spending time with Mandy
- started playing hockey
- joined a roller hockey team @ bladium. pandas!
- took part in winning a championship with the pandas in my first season
- took a ice hockey class
- taking another ice hockey class
- bought a Canon 7D to start taking pictures at a higher level
- started filming videos with the Canon 7D thanks to Philip Bloom's work using Canon DSLRs
- went to Japan for the first time
- went to Japan's premiere game show TGS for the first time
- went to a maid cafe in Japan wtf?
- ate uni in Japan for the 2nd time ever and enjoyed it this time around
- watched a company I joined 3 years ago with only 20ish people grow to now have almost 200 employees!
- watched that same company acquire 2 other companies and receive even more funding because investors belive in us
- being proud to be a part of that company and all the good people
- spending time with some of my close friends who are also co-workers
- going to super bowl parties, clubs, dinners, trips with my high school friends
- going to a freakin Street Fighter tournament
- got a puppy with my gf. a pomeranian named Wiki, who is pretty mischievous and loves food like Mandy does. At least, he goes to do his business outdoors now.
- saw a lot more of my high school friends get married and partaking in one
- purchased my first Apple product. An i7 15" Macbook Pro, and still pissed off by some of the retardedness of OSX. It's now for Final Cut Studio and Adobe Lightroom 3.
- going to SJ Sharks games
That's all for now. I suppose my twitter probably has a good chunk of what has gone on in the last 2 years. Writing up a blog definitely takes way more time than typing 140 characters at a time. It took quite a while just to look up things to link stuff up! And here's a ghetto time-lapse video I tried to make with the fog that was floating over a hill at Tomales Bay.
Sunday, May 18, 2008
The other day, I finally realized that one of the co-founders of twitter was indeed also the creator of blogger. I knew he had left blogger at one point after it was sold to Google, but did not realize he had a hand in creating the new blog-like tool known as twitter. That man, is a genius.
And Twitter explained from evhead from common craft:
Sunday, January 20, 2008
Thursday, November 29, 2007
And after finishing Z&W, my Wii is now collecting dust again. SMG? Bleh, I think I've had enough Mario for over 10 years.
Friday, November 23, 2007
Sunday, September 23, 2007
Monday, September 17, 2007
Thursday, September 06, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Friday, July 20, 2007
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
I was led to this app when I was searching for a replacement for Post It! Notes because I had grown tired of it. I found Yahoo! Notepad, which was a widget and worked great. Since then, I have been checking out a bunch of other neat widgets including the Flickr widget that pretty much allows me to do everything with my photos without loading the website itself. I've also installed the Yahoo! Weather widget, which is one of the more visually appealing weather apps I've seen, and also not very intrusive if you don't want it to be.
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Thursday, June 07, 2007
I guess I want to say is that that is bad business, and if it's some marketing ploy, that's bad marketing because I will never ever shop from there ever again. I will also not recommend it to anyone. F that shit.
Friday, May 25, 2007
Congrats all of you!